Full of Joy, those are the words I would use to describe Holly & Mike’s wedding. Full of joy.
The day was lovely, with lots of family and friends. Lots of smiles, and lots of love. I don’t think there was a single person in attendance that didn’t have a smile on their face the majority of the joyous event. It really was my pleasure to capture it. St. Edwards Catholic Church held a beautiful ceremony and their fun & sunlit reception was at Meriweather Golf Club in Hillsboro.
Here are a few of my many favorites of the day…
To access the entire gallery please follow these simple instructions:
- go to www.emilygshopping.com
- you will have to create a simple access code, don’t worry we promise not spam you
- from there choose the gallery: Holly & Mike: the wedding.
- the password is the country Holly & Mike recently moved to (think crumpets & tea, and make sure to capitalize the first letter. )
- From there you can view a small slideshow, or navigate 4 smaller galleries containing the many images of the big day.
Holly & Mike thank you again for having me out to capture your day. I just loved meeting all of your friends & family. I wish you two nothing but joy in your life together.