(photo credit: Heather Espana)
Hi I am emily g!
I am a photographer based out of the Portland Oregon Metro area. While my studio is in NW Portland, I am lucky enough to call the Dundee Hills home.
A little about me:
– I have more freckles than anyone you have ever met, it’s kind of intense.
– I am a mother of two crazy children, one hairy dog, one feisty cat and one beta fish, I try and make sure they are all fed regularly.
– I am married to a wonderful organic farmer with a handlebar mustache, yes he had it before it was a hipster thing.
– I have an obsessive love for tacos, really stinky cheese and sweet chili sauce.
– I hate being in-front of the camera, I would much rather be pushing the buttons. I try and make each person in-front of my camera feel comfortable, I feel your pain!
– I photograph weddings, families, babies, events and all sorts of other lovely things through out the NW region. I am also happy to travel world wide for wedding celebrations.
– I shot my first wedding over 10 years ago, and my first baby session 11 years ago. It is crazy how time flies.
– I love what I do, and feel so blessed to have the best job in the world.
If you want to know more about how I can capture you with my camera please contact me any time. I want to make the photographic process fun, painless, and a good experience for every one. My style has been called laid back, organic and joyful. I want to make your wedding, family session or time with me a great experience for every one.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Want to know more about me? Click on the video below to hear me chat a bit about what I do and see me working with clients. It is really just a little glimpse if you want to know more email or call me today! I am always happy to chat with clients.