Remember that crazy Giving is Awesome thing that I did last year? I was not alone, photographers from all over the US participated and made some lovely families very happy.
(check out my adorable 2008 winners)
Well it is that time of year again so lets start it up again shall we kids.
You know someone.
You know someone who’s experienced a tragedy, is struggling to stay afloat, is raising kids while holding down more than one job, or is volunteering selflessly despite extenuating personal circumstances. You know someone who can’t afford custom photography, but who would cherish it this holiday season. You know someone who deserves a year-round reminder of their family’s spirit, love, and beauty.
You know someone. I guarantee it.
I want to know who they are, and I want to give them the chance to experience complimentary custom photography — $1000 worth, to be exact. It’s in your power to give them the artwork they deserve this holiday season. The winner will receive a full session, CD with printing rights, a custom coffee table book & a large wall print. Pretty sweet huh!
Oh, and the best part? The person who nominates the winner receives a $200 print credit. What better reason to show some love could there possibly be, people?
* You cannot nominate yourself, and the person nominated must sincerely be incapable of purchasing my services. (Being unable to make mortgage payments for a two-million-dollar-vacation-home in Paris does not qualify as sincere financial need.)
* The nominee must reside in the Portland/Salem metro area. Tell me who you know, what they’re experiencing, and why they deserve my artwork. Please include a way to contact both your nominee and yourself as well.
* The session must take place in January 2009 or early spring. The offer expires July 1, 2009 if not used.
* You must e-mail me the full story : emily (at) emilygphotography.com
* Nominations must be to me by 5pm on December 23rd for consideration.
The winner will be announced on Christmas Eve — get nominating! I can’t wait to read all of your entries!
Open your heart to someone this holiday season — and thanks for giving me the opportunity to open mine.